Jebsen & Jessen Life Science GmbH
Sales Manager (m/f/d) Europe
- Hamburg Kehrwieder
The trading company Jebsen & Jessen has been active in import and export worldwide for over 100 years. Today, our expertise lies in chemicals, textiles, Australian garnet, steel, transportation / e-mobility and export financing. As part of a global group of companies, we operate independently from Hamburg through our German-based companies, with direct business connections to customers and suppliers in more than 80 countries.
For Life Science GmbH, a subsidiary of the Jebsen & Jessen Hamburg Group, we are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) Europe.
Our everyday business is concerned with distribution and trading in additives for food and animal feed as well as home and personal care products. Focusing primarily on Europe and South America, we offer our customers individual solutions for products, prices, and logistics services. Customers can benefit from our many years of experience based on reliability, flexibility, and expertise.
So join our team in the role of a Sales Manager Europe!
- National and Europe-wide trading of the customer-specific product range in the area of feed and food additives
- Intensive development and expansion of long-term customer relationships in the sales region
- Establishment/expansion of international supplier relationships
- Market analyses and competitive intelligence with resulting strategy planning
- Development of marketing strategies and product variations in cooperation with customers and manufacturers
- Budget/ sales planning and pricing
- Successfully completed training as a merchant in foreign trade, if necessary further qualification as a foreign trade specialist / BiA and/or studies
- Several years of experience as a trader, preferably in the food or feed additives sector
- Business fluent in German and English, knowledge of Spanish would be a plus
- High sales affinity and strong communication skills, sustainability and customer orientation
- Structured, efficient and independent way of working and acting
- Team player mentality, social competence, high flexibility and self-motivation
- Confidence in using the MS Office package as well as merchandise management systems; SAP knowledge would be a plus
Employer subsidy for public transportation
For environmentally friendly way to work, we subsidize the public transportation ticket with 40 €.
Via this portal you get discounts for various products.
To support your health preventively, all workplaces are equipped with ergonomic office chairs and height-adjustable desks.
With a monthly contribution of 21 €, we offer a Wellpass membership that gives our employees access to well-known and popular sports facilities and gyms
You put together the bike of your choice and we lease it via deferred compensation. This way you can keep fit on your way to work or in your free time.
To support a good work-life balance, we offer the possibility to work 2 days/week from home.
Vacation bonus/13th salary
Our employees receive a 13th salary and an additional vacation bonus of 650 €.
Capital formation benefits
Whether building savings contract, fund or company pension plan. Our employees receive an employer allowance of 27 €.
Your individual development is important to us. That's why we offer training for professional and personal development, from language courses to communication workshops.
HR Business Partner
und hier informieren